For many of our clients we are long Real Estate. We find many of our clients prefer the turn-key approach. Whereby, we locate an investment, navigate the ins and outs of procurement, and efficiently get a tenant in place with the goal of positive cashflow. We provide the daily property management services to roughly 70 single family residences. Our management reduces the investor/landlord obligations; often limited to cashing a monthly royalty check. Property Management services include (not limited to):
- Post up to 25 different internet search sites. Enhanced listing in Realtor.com
- Posting your rental on the AMLS ( Arizona Multiple Listing Service)
- Property Signage if needed
- Network to Rental Agents
- Personal Showings and Follow Ups
- Tenant Screening – Credit checks, employment and income verification, rentalhistory, and if needed evictions.
- Application review & approvals
- Lease negotiations and terms
- Legal Contracts and Addendum – Used to protect you and your property
- Move In/Out Inspections
- Emergency Maintenance and Repairs
- Interior & Exterior Property Inspections
- Rent Collection & Monthly Accounting statements
- Disperse the owner capital checks every month, wire-transfer or mailed cashiers check.
- Pay city sales tax on rental income
- Leasing Fee and Property Management Fee: Leasing Fee 6% to sign a new tenant Renewal Lease 3% to resign existing tenant
- Property Management Fee: Property Management is negotiable billed every month while under the management
A sample of our accounting platform for a property can be seen in Fig 1. (owner/tenant credentials omitted for privacy).
~ by Nash Carey